0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Good job, you have finished
1. Which of these is NOT a benefit of having a clear and compelling mission?
2. The Rev. David Bambaugh identified which of these essential questions that every viable religious movement must wrestle with?
3. The values of respect, honesty and integrity are examples of…
4. Charlie believes that his congregation should be more welcoming to visitors and new members. He proposes that the congregation adopt the value of “hospitality”. This is an example of …
5. Every time the UU Congregation of Podunk wants to initiate new programming, there is great conflict among leaders and followers about whether this is something that the congregation should do. This on-going conflict could be due in part to the existence of which kind of mission phenomena?
6. The phrase “journey of faith informed by reason” in a mission statement is an example of…
7. Which of the following is NOT a “test” of a good mission statement?
8. According to the Rev. Amy Walter-Peterson, which of the following is a benefit of the Mission Planning Process?
9. Alice is asked to write down the ways in which she wants to be remembered as a member of her congregation. In so doing, she is writing her…