Please complete this final assessment.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. A minister tells of their exciting sexual activity from the night before while chatting with staff members. This is an example of [check all that apply):
3. Sexual harassment can occur between members of the congregation.
4. Which of the following are common characteristics of congregations in which clergy sexual misconduct has occurred? (Check all that apply.)
5. A single minister agrees to go on a date with a single congregant they serve. This is…
6. A single congregant begins a sexual relationship with her single minister. The minister does not disclose to the Board of Trustees a changing relationship status. The minister did not initiate the relationship and both parties say that the relationship is consensual. Both the minister and the congregant remain at the same congregation. This is an example of
7. A minister realizes she is attracted to a congregant who serves on the social justice committee. She sees the congregant monthly and sometimes stays after meetings to talk to him alone. What steps should she take to deal with her attraction? (Check all that apply.)
8. A congregant tells her minister that she is attracted to her. What steps should the minister take? (Check all that apply.)
9. A minister would like to pursue a romantic and sexual relationship with another minister. They should (check all that apply)
10. If you think a colleague is engaging in sexual harassment or professional sexual misconduct with a congregant or a colleague, you should (check all that apply)