Please note that registration for this course is on the UUA website.
The Administration as Leadership module is an online learning experience comprised of five 2-hour webinars with reading and other assignments for each session. Credit will be offered for full participation in the module. Full participation includes:
- Online attendance at five 2-hour sessions
- Reading and reflection to prepare for each session
- Completion of final project
- Submission of final evaluation within a week of the ending of the module
Administration is a powerful way religious educators model and nurture an inclusive, functional community. In this module, participants will:
- explore how careful and responsible management welcomes learners of all ages and creates space for learning, growth, spiritual deepening, leadership, and community for those they serve;
- access the strengths and identities they bring to management; and
- interrogate the power dynamics inherent in leadership and community.
- Marion Hirsch, Author
- Kat Good, Author
- Christina Rivera, Advisor
- Lenore Bajare-Dukes, Advisor