This class registers on the UUA website.
The Navigating Congregational Conflict course is an online learning experience comprised of three 1.5-hour webinars with reading and other assignments for each session. Credit will be offered for full participation in the training. Full participation includes:
- Online attendance at three 1.5-hour sessions;
- Reading and reflection to prepare for each session;
- Responses to Reflection prompts provided by facilitators; and
- Submission of final evaluation within a week of the ending of the module.
This training is one of the required educational opportunities for the Music Leadership Certification Program. It will not count as Renaissance credit for the RE Credentialing Program.
- Examine and practice ways to navigate healthy conflict as a leader
- Identify ways to work collaboratively with other leaders through conflict
- Investigate the ways healthy conflict aligns with UU values
- Increase interpersonal awareness using a Systems Theory lens
The course will be led by Hope for Us team members Jess Hunt and the Rev. Jude Geiger.