Elevate your leadership experience!
5 Saturdays during February – May.
Cost: $150 per person, payable at the time of registration.
Reduced rate of $75 for students who are Black, Indigenous, Person of Color, Trans, Non-Binary, low income, or a Young Adult (under age 35).
This training has registration on another site and instructions for accessing these materials will be given after completing registration.
- February 25: How Do I Lead: Exploration of Qualities and Gifts
- March 18: Getting Ready for the New World: Adaptive and Technical Solutions
- April 15: How Do We Get There: Change Management
- April 29: Anxiety and Conflict: Wrestling the Demons
- May 20: Where Have You Been: Patterns in Congregational Life
If you have questions, please direct them to Lisa Presley (firstname.lastname@example.org).